A Philanthropy Officer
Permanent full-time contract: 40 hours/week
Qualification, Skills and Qualities:
- University degree (BA or MA in Communications, Marketing or Fundraising)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent English, French and German language skills. Luxembourgish would be considered an advantage.
- Exemplary communication and writing skills
- Creative, responsible and confident on taking the initiative
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Dynamic, personable and empathetic
As our new Philanthropy Officer you will develop and implement a strategy for the acquisition of new partners (corporate, foundations, major donors and others) in line with our multi-annual plan. Your responsibilities will include the setting up and monitoring of budgets, the editing of donor reports, brochures and letters as well as the organization of events.
Please send your application (CV, motivational letter, copies of diplomas) to Comité luxembourgeois pour l’UNICEF, 6, rue Adolphe Fischer L-1520 Luxembourg by 30th October 2021 or apply online.
- Type du contrat : Full-time
- Durée du contrat : CDI
- Limite d'inscription : 30/10/2021