Faced with the current environmental situation, action is more necessary than ever. Our lifestyles and consumption habits are directly related to the depletion of natural resources, greenhouse gas emissions and water pollution.
However, we are also the first ones to be able to change this. That is why UNICEF’s Youth Ambassadors decided to set up an event organized by young people for young people: the UNICEF Thrift Event.
Changing our ways of consumption will alter production and manufacturing methods. Would you like to be part of that change? Join us!
« Drescherhaus » Dommeldange, 26A, rue du Château, L-1329 Luxembourg
Sunday, 10 July 2022, 10:00 – 17:00
- Free entry
- Onsite payment methods: Cash & Payconiq
Would you like to have your own sales stand?
The registration fee is 20 € and includes the following:
- A table (1m x 2m)
- Two chairs
- The possibility to bring your own clothing rack (one per stand)
How to register?
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully
- Fill in the form below
- Pay the registration fee of 20 €
- Receive the registration confirmation by email